You will be pleased to know that 18th AISCCON National Conference will be held at Hyderabad as per following details :
Host: The Association of Senior Citizen of Hyderabad
Date: 29th and 30th November 2018
Venue: Classic Gardents, Balaramrai, Hyderabad.
Chairman: Shri R.N. Mital
Co-Chairman: Shri I.M. Bhalla
General Secretary: Shri R. Gopalan
We are pleased to advise you that following Awards would be given to members of AISCCON in the ensuing National Conference. These Awards will be based on performance during 2017.18
Details of Awards:
- Hindwa Surya Maharana Pratap Award to a Senior Citizen-Male-Urban Area.
- Best Senior Citizen- Female- Urban Area.
- Marathwada Kesari Shri Annsaheb Gavane Award to a Senior Citizen-Male-Rural.
- Shrimati Suman Annasaheb Gavane Award to Senior Citizen-Female-Rural.
- Best Senior Citizen Association Award-Urban Area.
- Tatya Saheb Bhole Best Senior Citizen Association Award- Rural Area.
- Samudrala Varaprasad Best Senior Citizen Woman Association Award.
- Kalinga Award for enrolling maximum number of subscribers of AISCCON NEWS during 2017-18.
- AISCCON Award for Best House Journal /Bulletin/ Newspaper published during 2017-18.
- Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Award for State Level Federation forming maximum member of senior citizen associations and organizing maximum member of programmers for senior citizens in rural area during the financial year 2017-2018.
- Dr. Suganchand Bhatia Award for writing a book in Hindi or English on issues of Senior Citizens.
- Kamala Sahu Social Services Award for woman social worker for doing service to ailing and destitute women senior citizen.
We enclose Form A (for individuals) S.No. 1,2,3,4 and Form B (for Senior Citizen Associations) Sr. Nos. 5, 6 and 7 for consideration of the above Awards. Form ‘C’ is for S.No.9, AISCCON Award for Best House Journal. Form D is for S.No.10, for state level Federations only. Form E is for S.No.11, Dr. Sugan Chand Bhatian Award Form F is for S.N.12 Kamala Sahu Social Service Award Those entries, which are in prescribed from will be entertained. As regards No.8, Kalinga Award, there is no entry form. This Award will be give on the basis of data available with Managing Editor, AISCCON NEWS.
These forms duly filled in should reach on or before 31.08.2018, through respective State level Federation. However advance copy may be sent to us directly.
Anil P. Kaskhedikar
Secretary General, AISCCON
AISCCON Awards based on the Performance during 2017. These Awards were given in the 17th AISCCON National Conference. Details are under :
1. HindwaSuraya Maharana Pratap Award
Senior Citizen – Male – Urban Area
Sponsored by Varishtha Nagarik Sanstha, Rajasthan
Winner: Shri. Rameshchandra Manilal Vashi, Vapi, Gujrat
2. Best Senior Citizen Award – Female – Urban
Sponspored by Shri. Rajasekharan, President, Tamilnadu.
Senior Citizen Federation, Chennai
Winner: Mrs. Vanlal Mauni, Aizwlal, Mizoram.
3. Marathwada Kesari Annasaheb Gavane Award
Senior Citizen – Male – Rural
Sponsored by Shri. D.N. Chapke, Navi Mumbai
Winner: Shri. Anjuman Rashidkhan, Subhashnagar, Dist- Sangli
4. Smt. Suman Annasaheb Gavane Award
Senior Citizen – Female – Rural
Sponsored by Shri. D.N. Chapke, Navi Mumbai
Winner: Shri. Kalpana Dutt Pallath, Kozhikod, Kerela
5. Best Senior Citizen Association – Urban
Sponsored by Chandigarh Senior Citizen Association
Winner: Amrai Varishtha Nagarik Paramarsh Evam Kakyan Sangh, Indore.
6. Tatya Saheb Bhole Award
Best Senior Citizen Association – Rural
Sponsored by Shri. Suresh Damu Bhole, Jalgaon
Winner: Katodara Vibhag Senior Citizen Janseva Trust, Umbhel, Dist- Surat.
7. Samudrala Varaprasad Best Senior Citizen Women Association Award.
Sponsored by Shri. S. Mallilarjun, Nalgonda.
Winner: Jijau Jeshtha Nagarik Mahila Sangh, Dombivali, Dist- Thane, Maharashtra.
8. Kalinga Award For Entrolling Maximum No. of Subscriber of AISCCON News during 2016-2017
Sponsored by Shri. KRupaindhu Sahoo, Bhubaneswar.
President, Federation of Senior Citizen Association of Odisha
Winner: Principal Vishwasrao K. Bhadane, Dhule, Maharashtra.
9. AISCCON Awards for Best House Journal/News Bulletin
Winner: Glorius Years, Mohali Senior Citizen Association, Punjab
10. Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Award to State level federation forming maximum numbers of Association and Organizing maximum numbers of programs in Rural area.
Sponsored by Principle Y.N. Kadam, Kolhapur.
Winner: Federation of Senior Citizen Associations of Maharashtra, Jalgaon.
11. Suganchand Bhatia Memorial Award for publishing a Book on issue of Senior Citizens.
Sponsored by Shri. Amit Suganchand Bhatia, Dehli
Winner: Voice of the Veteran by Capt. Dr. M. Singaraja, Chennai
You will be pleased to know that 17th AISCCON National Conference will be held at Indore, Madhya Pradesh as per following details :
HostAmrai Varishtha Nagrik Paramarsh Evam Kalyan Sangh, Indore
Date4th and 5th November 2017
VenueUniversity Cultural Center,
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya,
Khandwa Road, Indore
Delegate Registration Charges Up to 30th Sept 2017
Distinguished Delegates: (Please Send Photograph) Rs.2000-00
Delegate Registration Charges after 1st Oct 2017Distinguished Delegates (Please Send Photograph): Rs. 2500-00
Delegates Accommodation ChargesDormitory : Rs.350/- Per day per person
Non-AC Room: Rs.600/- Per day per person twin sharing
AC Room: Rs.1000/- Per day per person twin sharing
Bank Transfer17th AISCCON National Conference Indore
S.B.A/C No.: 07882413000016
Oriental Bank of Commerce
Branch: BF-34, Scheme No. 54, Indore-452010
Brach Code: 0788
IFSC Code: ORBC0100788
Address for CorrespondenceShri N.S.Jadon
Chairman, Organizing Committee,
17th AISCCON National Conference, Indore
EF2, Scheme No. 54
Vijay Nagar, Indore-452010
The Delegate Forms will be sent to you shortly.
Please arrange to send the duly filled in Delegate Forms at the address given above.