Election of Representative
on the Central Council of AISCCON
from Privilege Members, Chief Patrons,
Grand Patrons and Patrons
for the years 2019-22.
To All Members of the Central Council of AISCCON:
The term of the present Executive Committee of AISCCON ends on 30th September, 2019. The Executive Committee Meeting held on 29th March, 2019 at Chennai has appointed Shri P.S. Kshetramade, Plot 164, Ground Floor, Shri Mangesh Shantadurga Township CHS, Sector 17, Lane 8, Nerul (East), Navi Mumbai 400 706 as Returning Officer (Mobile 773 823 6660, email id email@example.com) and Shri Prabhakar K. Gumaste, Plot 19-B, Balaji Darshan, Nandanvan CHS, Sector 17, Lane 2, Nerul (East), Navi Mumbai 400 706 as Additional Returning Officer (Mobile 98706 75910, e-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org) to conduct the AISCCON Election 2019.
Notice is hereby given that, one representative for every 4 Privilege Members, one representative for every 10 Chief Patrons, one representative for every 16 Grand Patrons and one representative for every 50 Patrons are to be elected on the Central Council of AISCCON for 2019-22. Accordingly, as per the present strength of AISCCON, the following number of representatives are to be elected:
- From Privilege Members: 11 Representatives
- From Chief Patrons: 8 Representatives
- From Grand Patrons: 4 Representatives
- From Patrons: 14 Representatives
As at the close of 31st March, 2019 there are 43 Privilege Members, 75 Chief Patrons, 61 Grand Patrons and 676 Patrons. A list of all these categories is exhibited on Notice Board at Jyeshtha Nagarik Bhavan, Nerul, Navi Mumbai, and also put on our Website.
Please find hereunder the Election Programme. The Nomination Form may please be returned to me at the above address duly completed in all respects as per the Election Rules printed on the reverse of the Form.
- Posting of Nomination Forms on 1st May, 2019 (Form enclosed)
- Receiving Nomination Forms on or before 30th May, 2019
- Scrutiny of Nomination Forms on 2nd June, 2019
- Withdrawal of Nomination Form up to 10th June, 2019 up to 5 pm
- Exhibiting List of Valid Nominations on 12th June, 2019
- In case Election is necessary – Posting of Ballot Papers on 13th June, 2019
- Receipt of Ballot Papers by the Returning Officer up to 5 pm on 10th July, 2019
- Counting and declaration of result on 12th July, 2019 at Jyeshtha Nagarik Bhavan, Nerul, Navi Mumbai
- Exhibiting Final List of Central Council Members on 13th July, 2019.
Nerul, Navi Mumbai,
25th April, 2019
Mobile 773 823 6660
PRABHAKAR K. GUMASTE
Additional Returning Officer
Mobile 98706 75910
We are pleased to advise you that following Awards would be given to members of AISCCON in the ensuing National Conference. These Awards will be based on performance during 2018-19
Details of Awards:
- Hindwa Surya Maharana Pratap Award to a Senior Citizen-Male-Urban Area.
- Best Senior Citizen- Female- Urban Area.
- Marathwada Kesari Shri Annsaheb Gavane Award to a Senior Citizen-Male-Rural.
- Shrimati Suman Annasaheb Gavane Award to Senior Citizen-Female-Rural.
- Best Senior Citizen Association Award-Urban Area.
- Tatya Saheb Bhole Best Senior Citizen Association Award- Rural Area.
- Best Senior Citizen Woman Association Award.
- Kalinga Award for enrolling maximum number of subscribers of AISCCON NEWS.
- AISCCON Award for Best House Journal /Bulletin/ Newspaper published.
- Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Award for State Level Federation forming maximum member of senior citizen associations and organizing maximum member of programmers for senior citizens in rural area during the financial year 2018-2019.
- Dr. Suganchand Bhatia Award for writing a book in Hindi or English on issues of Senior Citizens.
- Kamala Sahu Social Services Award for woman social worker for doing service to ailing and destitute women senior citizen.
We enclose Form A (for individuals) S.No. 1,2,3,4 and Form B (for Senior Citizen Associations) Sr. Nos. 5, 6 and 7 for consideration of the above Awards. Form ‘C’ is for S.No.9, AISCCON Award for Best House Journal. Form D is for S.No.10, for state level Federations only. Form E is for S.No.11, Dr. Sugan Chand Bhatian Award Form F is for S.N.12 Kamala Sahu Social Service Award. Those entries, which are only in prescribed from will be entertained. As regards No.8, Kalinga Award, there is no entry form. This Award will be give on the basis of data available with Managing Editor, AISCCON NEWS.
These forms duly filled in should reach our office on or before 31.08.2019, through respective State level Federation. However advance copy may be sent to us directly. Entries should be in the prescribed forms.
Anil P. Kaskhedikar
Secretary General, AISCCON
You will be pleased to know that 2nd Patrons’ Conference has been arranged at Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh on 23rd and 24th February 2019, as per following details;
(1) Interested Patron Members should fill up the enclosed form and send at the under noted address along with the Delegation Fee of Rs.1,500 (Rupees One thousand five hundred) by cheque payable to “2nd AISCCON Patrons Conference”, Ujjain.
(2) The delegates should reach Ujjain by morning of 23rd Feb 2019;
Venue of the Conference:
Shri Digambar Jain Mandir,
Siddha Kshetra, Shri Mahavir Tapobhumi,
Sanwar Road, Ujjain, MP
This location is 7 kms away from Tower Chowk, Ujjain towards Indore and about 10 kms from Ujjain Rly Stn. Transportation is being arranged from Ujjain Rly. Station on the morning of 23rd February 2019.
(3) The Accommodation will be arranged on 23rd and 24th night at the venue.
(4) The delegates who want to stay on 25.02.2019 should make their own arrangements.
(5) The main purpose of the Conference is to have direct interaction with our esteemed Privilege Members / Chief Patrons / Grand Patrons& Patrons, who are our Think-Tank, so as to further strengthen AISCCON and widen the activities of AISCCON. Also we aim to bring spirituality in the life of Senior Citizens. Proposed activities of AISCCON during 2019-20 will also be discussed.
(6) The Tentative Programme of the Conference is given on the reverse.
(7) You may please contact the following person/s for any additional information
Shri Arvind Jain,
62 Laxmi Nagar, Ujjain
Phone: 0734 2515123
Mobile: 94245 38639
(8) Last date for receipt of filled in application and delegate fee is 31.01.2019
Theme of the Conference – Active Ageing
You will be pleased to know that 18th AISCCON National Conference will be held at Hyderabad as per following details :
Host: The Association of Senior Citizen of Hyderabad
Date: 29th and 30th November 2018
Venue: Classic Gardents, Balaramrai, Hyderabad.
Chairman: Shri R.N. Mital
Co-Chairman: Shri I.M. Bhalla
General Secretary: Shri R. Gopalan