You will be pleased to know that 2nd Patrons’ Conference has been arranged at Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh on 23rd and 24th February 2019, as per following details;
(1) Interested Patron Members should fill up the enclosed form and send at the under noted address along with the Delegation Fee of Rs.1,500 (Rupees One thousand five hundred) by cheque payable to “2nd AISCCON Patrons Conference”, Ujjain.
(2) The delegates should reach Ujjain by morning of 23rd Feb 2019;
Venue of the Conference:
Shri Digambar Jain Mandir,
Siddha Kshetra, Shri Mahavir Tapobhumi,
Sanwar Road, Ujjain, MP
This location is 7 kms away from Tower Chowk, Ujjain towards Indore and about 10 kms from Ujjain Rly Stn. Transportation is being arranged from Ujjain Rly. Station on the morning of 23rd February 2019.
(3) The Accommodation will be arranged on 23rd and 24th night at the venue.
(4) The delegates who want to stay on 25.02.2019 should make their own arrangements.
(5) The main purpose of the Conference is to have direct interaction with our esteemed Privilege Members / Chief Patrons / Grand Patrons& Patrons, who are our Think-Tank, so as to further strengthen AISCCON and widen the activities of AISCCON. Also we aim to bring spirituality in the life of Senior Citizens. Proposed activities of AISCCON during 2019-20 will also be discussed.
(6) The Tentative Programme of the Conference is given on the reverse.
(7) You may please contact the following person/s for any additional information
Shri Arvind Jain,
62 Laxmi Nagar, Ujjain
Phone: 0734 2515123
Mobile: 94245 38639
(8) Last date for receipt of filled in application and delegate fee is 31.01.2019
Theme of the Conference – Active Ageing
You will be pleased to know that 18th AISCCON National Conference will be held at Hyderabad as per following details :
Host: The Association of Senior Citizen of Hyderabad
Date: 29th and 30th November 2018
Venue: Classic Gardents, Balaramrai, Hyderabad.
Chairman: Shri R.N. Mital
Co-Chairman: Shri I.M. Bhalla
General Secretary: Shri R. Gopalan
We are pleased to advise you that following Awards would be given to members of AISCCON in the ensuing National Conference. These Awards will be based on performance during 2017.18
Details of Awards:
- Hindwa Surya Maharana Pratap Award to a Senior Citizen-Male-Urban Area.
- Best Senior Citizen- Female- Urban Area.
- Marathwada Kesari Shri Annsaheb Gavane Award to a Senior Citizen-Male-Rural.
- Shrimati Suman Annasaheb Gavane Award to Senior Citizen-Female-Rural.
- Best Senior Citizen Association Award-Urban Area.
- Tatya Saheb Bhole Best Senior Citizen Association Award- Rural Area.
- Samudrala Varaprasad Best Senior Citizen Woman Association Award.
- Kalinga Award for enrolling maximum number of subscribers of AISCCON NEWS during 2017-18.
- AISCCON Award for Best House Journal /Bulletin/ Newspaper published during 2017-18.
- Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Award for State Level Federation forming maximum member of senior citizen associations and organizing maximum member of programmers for senior citizens in rural area during the financial year 2017-2018.
- Dr. Suganchand Bhatia Award for writing a book in Hindi or English on issues of Senior Citizens.
- Kamala Sahu Social Services Award for woman social worker for doing service to ailing and destitute women senior citizen.
We enclose Form A (for individuals) S.No. 1,2,3,4 and Form B (for Senior Citizen Associations) Sr. Nos. 5, 6 and 7 for consideration of the above Awards. Form ‘C’ is for S.No.9, AISCCON Award for Best House Journal. Form D is for S.No.10, for state level Federations only. Form E is for S.No.11, Dr. Sugan Chand Bhatian Award Form F is for S.N.12 Kamala Sahu Social Service Award Those entries, which are in prescribed from will be entertained. As regards No.8, Kalinga Award, there is no entry form. This Award will be give on the basis of data available with Managing Editor, AISCCON NEWS.
These forms duly filled in should reach on or before 31.08.2018, through respective State level Federation. However advance copy may be sent to us directly.
Anil P. Kaskhedikar
Secretary General, AISCCON
AISCCON Awards based on the Performance during 2017. These Awards were given in the 17th AISCCON National Conference. Details are under :
1. HindwaSuraya Maharana Pratap Award
Senior Citizen – Male – Urban Area
Sponsored by Varishtha Nagarik Sanstha, Rajasthan
Winner: Shri. Rameshchandra Manilal Vashi, Vapi, Gujrat
2. Best Senior Citizen Award – Female – Urban
Sponspored by Shri. Rajasekharan, President, Tamilnadu.
Senior Citizen Federation, Chennai
Winner: Mrs. Vanlal Mauni, Aizwlal, Mizoram.
3. Marathwada Kesari Annasaheb Gavane Award
Senior Citizen – Male – Rural
Sponsored by Shri. D.N. Chapke, Navi Mumbai
Winner: Shri. Anjuman Rashidkhan, Subhashnagar, Dist- Sangli
4. Smt. Suman Annasaheb Gavane Award
Senior Citizen – Female – Rural
Sponsored by Shri. D.N. Chapke, Navi Mumbai
Winner: Shri. Kalpana Dutt Pallath, Kozhikod, Kerela
5. Best Senior Citizen Association – Urban
Sponsored by Chandigarh Senior Citizen Association
Winner: Amrai Varishtha Nagarik Paramarsh Evam Kakyan Sangh, Indore.
6. Tatya Saheb Bhole Award
Best Senior Citizen Association – Rural
Sponsored by Shri. Suresh Damu Bhole, Jalgaon
Winner: Katodara Vibhag Senior Citizen Janseva Trust, Umbhel, Dist- Surat.
7. Samudrala Varaprasad Best Senior Citizen Women Association Award.
Sponsored by Shri. S. Mallilarjun, Nalgonda.
Winner: Jijau Jeshtha Nagarik Mahila Sangh, Dombivali, Dist- Thane, Maharashtra.
8. Kalinga Award For Entrolling Maximum No. of Subscriber of AISCCON News during 2016-2017
Sponsored by Shri. KRupaindhu Sahoo, Bhubaneswar.
President, Federation of Senior Citizen Association of Odisha
Winner: Principal Vishwasrao K. Bhadane, Dhule, Maharashtra.
9. AISCCON Awards for Best House Journal/News Bulletin
Winner: Glorius Years, Mohali Senior Citizen Association, Punjab
10. Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Award to State level federation forming maximum numbers of Association and Organizing maximum numbers of programs in Rural area.
Sponsored by Principle Y.N. Kadam, Kolhapur.
Winner: Federation of Senior Citizen Associations of Maharashtra, Jalgaon.
11. Suganchand Bhatia Memorial Award for publishing a Book on issue of Senior Citizens.
Sponsored by Shri. Amit Suganchand Bhatia, Dehli
Winner: Voice of the Veteran by Capt. Dr. M. Singaraja, Chennai