Election of Representative
on the Central Council of AISCCON
from Privilege Members, Chief Patrons,
Grand Patrons and Patrons
for the years 2019-22.
To All Members of the Central Council of AISCCON:
The term of the present Executive Committee of AISCCON ends on 30th September, 2019. The Executive Committee Meeting held on 29th March, 2019 at Chennai has appointed Shri P.S. Kshetramade, Plot 164, Ground Floor, Shri Mangesh Shantadurga Township CHS, Sector 17, Lane 8, Nerul (East), Navi Mumbai 400 706 as Returning Officer (Mobile 773 823 6660, email id firstname.lastname@example.org) and Shri Prabhakar K. Gumaste, Plot 19-B, Balaji Darshan, Nandanvan CHS, Sector 17, Lane 2, Nerul (East), Navi Mumbai 400 706 as Additional Returning Officer (Mobile 98706 75910, e-mail id email@example.com) to conduct the AISCCON Election 2019.
Notice is hereby given that, one representative for every 4 Privilege Members, one representative for every 10 Chief Patrons, one representative for every 16 Grand Patrons and one representative for every 50 Patrons are to be elected on the Central Council of AISCCON for 2019-22. Accordingly, as per the present strength of AISCCON, the following number of representatives are to be elected:
- From Privilege Members: 11 Representatives
- From Chief Patrons: 8 Representatives
- From Grand Patrons: 4 Representatives
- From Patrons: 14 Representatives
As at the close of 31st March, 2019 there are 43 Privilege Members, 75 Chief Patrons, 61 Grand Patrons and 676 Patrons. A list of all these categories is exhibited on Notice Board at Jyeshtha Nagarik Bhavan, Nerul, Navi Mumbai, and also put on our Website.
Please find hereunder the Election Programme. The Nomination Form may please be returned to me at the above address duly completed in all respects as per the Election Rules printed on the reverse of the Form.
- Posting of Nomination Forms on 1st May, 2019 (Form enclosed)
- Receiving Nomination Forms on or before 30th May, 2019
- Scrutiny of Nomination Forms on 2nd June, 2019
- Withdrawal of Nomination Form up to 10th June, 2019 up to 5 pm
- Exhibiting List of Valid Nominations on 12th June, 2019
- In case Election is necessary – Posting of Ballot Papers on 13th June, 2019
- Receipt of Ballot Papers by the Returning Officer up to 5 pm on 10th July, 2019
- Counting and declaration of result on 12th July, 2019 at Jyeshtha Nagarik Bhavan, Nerul, Navi Mumbai
- Exhibiting Final List of Central Council Members on 13th July, 2019.
Nerul, Navi Mumbai,
25th April, 2019
Mobile 773 823 6660
PRABHAKAR K. GUMASTE
Additional Returning Officer
Mobile 98706 75910