Notice is hereby given to all Central Council members of AISCCON that the election to the following posts of AISCCON shall be held from 1st August 2019 to 23rd September 2019.
- President – 1 Post
- Vice President – 8 Posts
- Secretary Organization – 1 Post
- Joint Secretary Organization – 1 Post
- Joint Secretary – 4 Posts
No election will be held by the Returning Officer for the following posts as the posts may be nominated by the Central Council in its meeting.
- Vice President – 2 Posts (One Post will be for a Female)
- Secretary General – 1 Post
- Secretary, Finance – 1 Post
- Addl. Secretary, Finance – 1 Post
- Joint Secretaries – 4 Posts (One Post will be for a Female & One Post will be to assist the President)
- Chairman, AISCCON News Council – 1 Post
The purpose of this Notice given in advance is for the Members to access the Website “aisccon.org” for latest information and to ensure that your postal address is rightly mentioned and to make it convenient to adhere to the Election schedule. In case you need any change in your details given in the Website please inform us promptly by speed post or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
In this election only members of Central Council are eligible to cast their votes. The list in that behalf will be uploaded on the website https://www.aisccon.org as per the schedule given below for election of Executive Committee. The Nomination Form for the 15 elective posts mentioned above will also be uploaded on the Website.
The candidate can download this Nomination Form. Get a print of it. Fill it properly and send to the Returning Officer, AISCCON – Election 2019, JyeshthaNagarik Bhavan, Plot 7C, Sector 12, Behind Gaondevi Mandir, Nerul (W),Navi Mumbai 400706 by Speed Post / Courier/ Regd. Post /Hand delivery so as to reach him before 5 p.m. on or before 18thAugust 2019. Nomination Form should be filled completely. No space should be left blank in the form. Name, Address, Phone Number/ Mobile Number, Membership Number, Date and Signature should be filled properly. Proposer and Seconder must be different members of Central Council of AISCCON. A Central Council Member can propose or second for any number of Posts.
- Publication of voters list – 13th July 2019
- Last date for receiving corrections, if any, in the Voters List – 20th July 2019
- Publication of final list of Voters after corrections – 23rd July 2019
- Uploading of Nomination Form on Website – 24th July 2019
- Last date of receiving Nomination Form by the Returning Officer – 10th August 2019 (up to 5 p.m.)
- Scrutiny of Nomination Form – 11th August 2019
- Withdrawal of Nomination Form – 21st August, 2019 (up to 5 p.m.)
- Declaration & Exhibiting list of valid Nominations on the Website – 23rd August, 2019
- If Election is necessary, dispatch of Ballot Paper to Central Council . Members, by Speed Post – 25th August, 2019.
- Receipt of Ballot Papers by the Returning Officer – 24th Sept. 2019 (up to 5 p.m.)
- Counting of votes in Jyeshtha Nagarik Bhavan, Nerul 26th Sept. 2019 (11 a.m.onwards)
- Declaration of Election Results in the General Body Meeting on 27th Sept. 2019
Kindly take note of the following:
- No hard copy of nomination form will be dispatched by the Returning Officer asit could be
downloaded from the Aisccon Website.
- If the voter does not receive Ballot Paper, he may request the Returning Officer by forwarding
a hard or scanned copy of written request by e-mail, for despatching duplicate Ballot Paper, in which event the original Ballot Paper will stand cancelled and become invalid.
- All information regarding election will be uploaded on the website from time to time. Hence all concerned members are requested to visit website regularly.
Nerul, Navi Mumbai,
1st July, 2019
Mobile 773 823 6660
PRABHAKAR K. GUMASTE
Additional Returning Officer
Mobile 98706 75910