You will be pleased to know that 2nd Patrons’ Conference has been arranged at Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh on 23rd and 24th February 2019, as per following details;
(1) Interested Patron Members should fill up the enclosed form and send at the under noted address along with the Delegation Fee of Rs.1,500 (Rupees One thousand five hundred) by cheque payable to “2nd AISCCON Patrons Conference”, Ujjain.
(2) The delegates should reach Ujjain by morning of 23rd Feb 2019;
Venue of the Conference:
Shri Digambar Jain Mandir,
Siddha Kshetra, Shri Mahavir Tapobhumi,
Sanwar Road, Ujjain, MP
This location is 7 kms away from Tower Chowk, Ujjain towards Indore and about 10 kms from Ujjain Rly Stn. Transportation is being arranged from Ujjain Rly. Station on the morning of 23rd February 2019.
(3) The Accommodation will be arranged on 23rd and 24th night at the venue.
(4) The delegates who want to stay on 25.02.2019 should make their own arrangements.
(5) The main purpose of the Conference is to have direct interaction with our esteemed Privilege Members / Chief Patrons / Grand Patrons& Patrons, who are our Think-Tank, so as to further strengthen AISCCON and widen the activities of AISCCON. Also we aim to bring spirituality in the life of Senior Citizens. Proposed activities of AISCCON during 2019-20 will also be discussed.
(6) The Tentative Programme of the Conference is given on the reverse.
(7) You may please contact the following person/s for any additional information
Shri Arvind Jain,
62 Laxmi Nagar, Ujjain
Phone: 0734 2515123
Mobile: 94245 38639
(8) Last date for receipt of filled in application and delegate fee is 31.01.2019